It’s here! It’s real! It’s Bethlehem’s Baby in print! And I’m over the moon.
But now, of course, the vexing question is, how many copies should I buy.
Reasons to buy more:
- My Mum wants to take some home to England with her.
- My friends prefer real books to ebooks, and have said they’d like to read it.
- Cape Arago Press is a real publisher, which always (at least in my brief experience) encourages real buyers.
- If I can’t sell copies now, they’ll surely sell on my table at 2014’s Christmas Fair.
Reasons not to buy more:
- It’s January: Our credit card’s still bent out of shape from Christmas.
- It’s January: Bethlehem’s Baby was born in December.
- How do I know my friends will want to buy it?
Reasons to ignore my doubts:
- Mum says buy more.
- I can always sell to strangers.
So what shall I do?
- Buy books!
Watch this space for Bethlehem’s Baby in print, coming soon on Amazon (and maybe other places too): http://www.amazon.com/Bethlehems-Five-Minute-Bible-Story-Series-ebook/dp/B00EY172MA/
and don’t forget to look for other books in the Five-Minute Bible StoryTM series.