This year I will:
- Remember to diet when Christmas and New Year are done.
- Remember to exercise when I run out of words to type–walking being much more inspiring, less fattening, and better for me than snacking on cookies!
- Remember to write something every day, even if it’s only a shopping list–and if it’s a shopping list, make sure it’s creative.
- Remember to write book reviews as soon as I finish reading, so I don’t have to spend so long unfolding corners of pages to find the notes I made.
- Remember to carry a pencil when reading, so I can make notes instead of trying to remember why I folded those corners down.
- Remember to tidy up my blogs.
- Remember to tidy up my computer.
- Remember to sort out my Christmas mailing list ’cause I forgot last year
- Remember to email sons, brothers and mother at regular intervals, and
- Remember, if I’m panicking I’m probably doing something wrong.
What’s on your list?
And Happy New Year 2014!
(Help! Where did 2012 go?)